Friday 6 April 2012

Long week

Work has been a little stressful the last couple of weeks. Combine that with final exams for the classes I've been taking, add a nasty head cold, and I've been just too busy/exhausted to make it to the barn.

Things here are wearing on me in a big way. Life's much too short to be unhappy, so some changes are coming! I hope to spend time at home this summer with friends and family (and horses!) just having fun, and then take on some shorter term contracts away. It's not ideal and will be a little stressful figuring out the logistics, but it's the best option I can think of to keep my foot in the door career wise and still have time with the people that are important to me. Mr G's awesome about coming out to visit, but the travel time is a bit of a nightmare so we only end up seeing each other every couple of months or so. I've been here over a year, so it's time for a change.

Ginger will, of course, accompany me on my adventures.
I'm off to the barn now to de-stress.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig