Monday 4 February 2013

Tomorrow

I keep saying I'm going to ride tomorrow. Then tomorrow comes and goes with me still not feeling 100%. Yesterday I thought for sure I was all better and was a little bit resentful that we were hosting a Super Bowl get together and my day would be taken up by that. By 6:00 though, I was glad I hadn't been doing anything else. We have a very big TV and the high noise/action was really hard on the head. I was in bed by 8:00 and slept for about 12 hours. Obviously, I'm not better yet. I'm still under orders to not overdo it and G has been keeping close tabs on me. Not that I would intentionally overdo things - I kind of like being able to think straight :) So, once again, I think tomorrow is the day I'll be able to ride. I might even wait a couple of more days and go for a trail ride with G hiking along. That way, if I start feeling not so good  I have a helper. I'm going a little stir crazy, because obviously I haven't been hiking or running either. And, as mentioned above, for the first few days, TV and computer were a no go, and reading a book was also out. So, I made tons of easy recipes for the freezer. We're offically overloaded with soups - just in time for spring lol.

Ginny's had a few days off. G was driving me to check in on her every day and give her treats - and that's about it. That was the big highlight of my exceedingly boring days. Poor Ginny has been hanging out by her gate looking for all the world like a horse who wants her job back. I'm going to have to at least give her a good grooming!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig