Monday 4 March 2013

Great Day

Here's a pic from yesterday. Can I just mention again how happy I am to be back in the saddle? We went for about a 2 hour walk/trot around the trails - Ginger was feeling pretty fresh and enjoying herself in the sun so we just kept going till darkness threatened. Today, however, I am staying out of the saddle. I woke up this morning pretty stiff and sore! Thats what nearly a month out of the saddle does, I guess.  Doing what felt like hours of leg yield and shoulder in yesterday to focus an excitable pony likely didn't help me either - although I had a wonderfully supple horse by the end of the ride! Ms Gingersnap met me at the gate again this morning all excited to go somewhere again, so I suspect she's feeling just fine and ready for more! Maybe tomorrow :)

This is more like it!

 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig