Wednesday 14 August 2013

T- 3 days

Until I leave for vacation!

On the horsey end of things, I've already got my tack shop stops all mapped out, a day at the races planned, and of course a couple of days to visit Ginger mid week. I'm more excited for this than I ever was for Christmas as a kid.

Also, weather permitting, we're going whitewater rafting, which I've never done and am really looking forward to. For G (ok, and me too;) , a CFL football game and a Mariners baseball game. Again, for me, we just might have time to look at a potential stablemate for Ginger.  I might finally be ready to find a replacement for the irreplaceable Lainey.

Speaking of Lainey, she's doing great! I got sent some photos of a very happy girl and Lainey with their division championship ribbon from last weekend. So nice of the new owners to keep me in the loop and send me updates and pictures.They couldn't be happier with her. I heard through the grapevine they are buying an acreage so Lainey can come live at home with them, and they've already bought her a gorgeous new trailer. Perfect home, or what?  It's one of those things in life that seems like it was just meant to be.

Now, after months of boring old work, how on earth am I supposed to get any sleep between now and Saturday when all the fun stuff comes back into my life? :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig