Sunday 22 September 2013

Ginger's Stuff

Takes up more room than Ginger! I hope I am not alone in this. In my absence, G has been tidying up our basement and has just realized the extent of Ginger's things. How I got away with it for so long, I have no idea. I think he must have thought the miscellaneous boxes and bags in our storage room were the remnants of moving out of my house and into his. Now that he is organizing, he's realizing it's all horse gear. He just texted me asking if Ginger is secretly living in the basement too - after all, she'd probably take up less room than all her belongings.

It's funny, I'm pretty minimalist in real life. I love having things organized neatly and hate clutter. I have a bare minimum of possessions. Ginger, however, owns the better part of a tack store. I've tried to downsize, but her collection only grew larger this summer with all those vacation deals. We definitely need a larger barn  :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig