Thursday 24 October 2013

The Most Boring Blog Ever Award

I nominate myself :)

Thank you again to everyone who has stuck through this incredibly uninteresting part of my life with me.

Ginger is fine, I still miss her more than I can say. Work has totally gone crazy, with coworker insanity and all sorts of departmental drama. I try to stay out of it, but it's a small department. I hate conflict and the stress of feeling like the middle ground is getting to me. I can't wait for this contract to be over! I prefer the drama around me only comes courtesy of super cute Welsh Cobs :) After 6 months off, I suspect she's got a little bit saved up for me.

Ginger's barn on the coast. Also, the status of my department at work :)


The Drama Pony being dramatic over picture taking
I've been in a real funk the past month or two since May. I'm typically the girl who is always happy and positive - you know, that cheery person that annoys the crap out of you, particularly on before-coffee Monday mornings.So, this whole serious persona and NOT feeling like I radiate sunshine and rainbows (ha, I never really felt like that, but I love the visual) thing is kind of new and weird to me, and apparently not conducive to blogging. (Or doing much of anything interesting.)

Ginger,G, and I. 2012. (Sorry,  I couldn't resist.)
Also my Halloween costume circa 1985. Yes, that makes me old, but it's a fact that is too awesome not to share.  No, I am not going as far as sharing the actual pictures of my uber cool self.

OK, never mind. That picture has cheered me up considerably. Carry on with your day :)



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I still love your updates! There really is an intangible funk we equestrians get in when we're separated from our favorite animals. I felt it hard when I studied abroad in central Florence, Italy. About two months in I was more interested in reading CoTH and shopping for horses online than I was in anything else. I've never felt anything like that before, and I know just what you're going through. Hang in there, not too much longer, right?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig