Monday 11 August 2014

Misunderstandings

Due to a rather funny misunderstanding, I recently paid for a membership in a club I knew nothing much about, beyond the fact that our local group put on a really great weekend ride/party once every summer.

So, you're looking at the newest member of the Backcountry Horsemen.

I'm hoping to attend a trail riding/campout weekend mid September that's combined with an extreme trail clinic. Sounds like a fun time for me, and a great experience for either one of the ponies.

After reading through the provincial chapter's website, I'm actually pretty excited. They host a lot of great weekends throughout the year, and have tons of organized rides and educational events. Readers of this blog know I do love my trail riding and both ponies are in need of some exposure to bigger events, so this is an obvious fit. Sometimes I think those funny misunderstandings are meant to be.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Fun way to try new things & meet new people. Everything happens for a reason, I hope you meet awesome people & have a ball ☺

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig