Thankfully, L Williams at Viva Carlos has ten questions for us!
1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof? Both are pretty spooky!
2. Does your horse have a long or short stride? Both have crazy long walk/trot strides for their size, but both have a naturally really up and down canter, so we'd have trouble making any hunter lines without some work.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words: Relaxed. Friendly. Wonderful.
4. If you could switch barns, would you? Nope. Not with any of the other options available - my horses are so happy there!
5. Favorite brand of breeches? I like my Ariats. But the reality is I end up riding almost every day in a pair of Kerrits ones, so they win for comfort/durability.
6. How many blue ribbons do you have? Not too many, I only got into the showing thing later in life and now haven't shown for about 3 years again due to my ridiculous work schedule. Also, I'm just not that good ;) Lainey won me a few, and I've won some here and there riding other peoples horses. Maybe 15?
7. How many saddle pads do you own? Eleventy billion. And I keep using the oldest, most beat up one.
8. Is your horse on your phone background/lock screen? Yes. Both. Always.
10. Favorite horsey movie? Tough one...off the top of my head I'll say The Man From Snowy River.