Wednesday 6 May 2015

(Nearly) WW: Clinic Redux

A very nice person sent me some cute shots from our clinic a couple of weekends ago. They are actually all of my warm up and not the session itself, but beggars can't be choosers :)
You can see she was a little strong, but I love this picture! 

I love this one too...it's so " her" !



That's better!


She's so cute

I look super worried lol - the dressage lady clinic was still  haunting me I think :)
 There are a few more but they're variations of the above. The girl that took these is only 14 or so and wants to be a photographer, so she often comes out to events and takes pictures for practice. I'm impressed by her dedication! I've hired her to come out and take some pics at the farm later this month, should be fun :)

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. There are awesome!!! You guys look great :) I can't wait to see the pics later in the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for her to come out and do her little photo shoot - I'm thinking ponies running and playing in the pasture at home.

      Delete
  2. OOOoooo! Look at that trot loft! Pretty Bridgey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It *felt* really awful and tight when I was riding, so it was cool to get pictures and see it didn't look as bad as it felt!

      Delete
  3. These are 10 out of 10 on the cute scale!!! #itsscience

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet that she sent you those pics! i actually kinda love the last one too - yes you look worried but you and bridget also look like you're in it together no matter what; a total team :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - that's what I liked about the last one too :)

      Delete
  5. I tried to pick a fav, but I just can't! They're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I love them all! They capture her personality SO well <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photos ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cutie patootie! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig