Monday 28 December 2015

NHW Blog Hop: Prezzies

I deliberately saved this great blog hop from No Hour Wasted until after Christmas, because hey, optimism :)

The winter season brings gifts, whether weather (;) ), Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Solstice, what have you. So, let’s talk gifts! What has been your favourite gift from another person, your horse, yourself! 

Favorite Gift From Another Person:

So, did I ever mention husband G made the whole Bridget thing happen? Pretty sure nothing will ever top that!


Favorite Gift from My Horse:


Confidence. Seriously, how much fun is riding when the pony makes me feel like we can do anything? A: Super fun!


Favorite Gift From Myself:


Dedication/Stubborness. I have wanted to try jumping and eventing and compete in 'real' shows for the better part of 20 years. It's always been my number one goal as far as riding. Due to a combination of growing up without parental support for the horse thing, living in a very isolated area, real life responsibities, confidence issues, horses unsuited for the job, blah blah blah, it just wasn't happening. I probably should have given up, and got into a cheaper hobby I'm better at naturally, but wow am I glad I didn't.
Best present ever!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. this is awesome!! (and i still need to do this hop too...). that dedication is definitely a gift - and i know exactly what you mean about the horse giving us confidence, i feel the same way about my little mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I like this hop! What wonderful presents you have received :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hop! Such an amazing guy to get you such a wonderful present :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband sounds like a good one for sure! Confidence and dedication/stubbornness are important gifts too.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig