1. Wake up. Excitement, need to send in event entries today!
2. But that clinic...maybe we aren't cut out for this and I'm being stupid to keep trying. I'll be that person and look like an idiot. Also, lots of money to spend if it might not be fun...
3. Considering quitting feels really freeing and really good. But then hugely disappointing. I still want to do this, but does Bridget?
4. Am I a bad owner? Would I recognize if she hates it?
4b. What does she even like? She doesn't get excited about much...but jumping, yes I think most days she likes it.
5. Madly google event closing date.
6. Ughh....need to make up mind soon.
7. Maybe there are pictures somewhere of the previous years courses?
So, I bring you pictures, courtesy of CourseWalk.com, of some of the stuff we jumped last week:
Trot out, turn around and drop back in.
|This one was uphill heading home and rode so nicely|
|Met with skepticism, but jumped it every time presented|
Keeping it real, the house that made me cry
No big deal
|Ditch and baby log pile|
10. OK, let's give it a go. We won't know unless we try ☺