Saturday 1 October 2016

September Thoughts

This post inspiration brought to you once again by LWilliams. I'd like to think it's not so much that I am an uncreative, boring plagiarizer, it's just that she's so amazing at coming up with irresistibly great post ideas. Seriously, this is not my fault, it's hers. She's too awesome :)

Aiming: for bigger things
Borrowing: a dressage saddle
Craving: chocolate
Dreaming: of a vacation
Eating: tacos
Flying: all over SW BC
Guessing: Bridget needs to be fitter
Hating: the shorter days
Imagining: the perfect barn and acreage
Jumping: 2'9"
Killing: office plants
Listening: Led Zeppelin Mothership
Meeting: hundreds of IT people
Needing: more sleep
Opening: parcels containing recent purchases
Partaking: in all the craft beers
Questioning: work management's competence
Reading: George Morris "Unrelenting" biography, "West With The Night" Beryl Markham
Sharing: multiple pairs of barn scissors. Where do they go?
Talking: to G every day
Understanding: that I'm in a good place
Versioning: databases
Wishing: for a wood burning fireplace
Xeroxing: multiple copies of dressage tests
Yielding: to my desire to be lazy
Zeroing: my bank account
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Her content creation is really sublime. I too copied several dressage tests this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My coach always has them on her phone or carries an ominibus...I'm all about multiple paper copies stashed everywhere :)

      Delete
  2. That's fabulous. I may try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm hating the shorter days too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could just opt out of Daylight Savings time

      Delete
  4. I want to do this!!

    Also, I am craving chocolate as well. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you're on the island, check out 'Hot Chocolates" I think the lady said they have multiple locations...it's a coffee bar, bakery, and most importantly they make chocolates! Chocolate everything, everywhere, an entire store of it.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I too am zeroing my bank account haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really, really good at spending money.

      Delete
  7. Ah thanks! I love the shorter days but I have reverse SADs lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something to be said for cozy evenings, but I really miss being able to hit the trails after work. (or more practically, feed and muck paddocks in the daylight)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig