Friday 24 May 2013

Going Crazy

Work is super busy right now, which is why I'm slow to post and even slower to get my butt in gear and get to the barn for some lessons. I've been getting up at 6AM just to get in some gym/running time, which as anyone who knows me can attest, is a measure of how full my days are. I am not a morning person! I hate having to cancel my lessons at the last minute because I am working late, so I haven't bothered this month. I suck, I know. Where's the 'try' in that? :)  The good news is the end of the month signals a return to my 'normal' job duties and 5:00 freedom so I've got some lessons tentatively booked for June. I'm so excited!!

Ginger is still doing great. I really wish she was here. A friend of mine emailed me the other day to let me know the person who filled my spot at the barn at home also had her horse lose a significant amount of weight over a short period of time and already ended up moving barns. That sets all kinds of wheels turning in my head. I'm sorry it happened to her, but it is nice to know it's not just Ginger. Obviously I'll be taking no chances and Ginger will be either coming home with us or boarded elsewhere. Boarding drama. I hate it. It makes me feel a little sick inside.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig