First off, I'm thankful to Emily at From The Horse's Mouth for the great blog idea! She's saving everyone here from boring recaps and obsessing over the minutia of the daily rides on the ponies :)
What are a few horse-related things that you are super grateful for?
1. So grateful to G for being beyond supportive of this crazy hobby!
2. Grateful for my two horses. They complement each other so well, and are both fantastic in their own rights. Ginger keeps me inspired with all the possibilities, Bridget keeps me confident and wanting to try more.
3. The blogging community. Particularly the readers/commenters on this one. I live in a small, isolated community so it's easy to feel like I'm alone in some of my horsey struggles (and triumphs). So thankful to have all the knowledge and support here!
4. Love where I board. Great owners. Acres of green grass. Lots of nice turnout, even when the rest of the region is totally flooded.
5. The nice lady up the road who lets me use her ring. I'd be lost without a place to practice, and this one is close by and never busy.